Our Jucee HQ is located in Sydney, Australia. Our official hours are 9.00am-5.30pm AEST/AEDT but you may hear from us outside of these hours. We'll do everything we can to get back to you as quickly as possible!
When is the Jucee Team available?
How can I contact you?
Contact us anytime either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook or Instagram. We'll come back to you within 24 hours.
If there's anything else you'd like to know that isn't answered below, please send us an email to email@example.com
- What is Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth?
- What's the difference between the three scrubs?
- Does Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth use natural ingredients?
- How many times should I use Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth?
- Can I use Scrub Me Smooth if I have a nut allergy?
- Are your products tested on animals?
- Are your products just for women?
- Are your products vegan?
- Can I use the Scrub Me Smooth Collection on sunburn?
- Where are your products made?
- Can I use Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth while pregnant?
- What is the shelf life of Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth?
- How do I store my Jucee Body scrub?
- My Jucee Body scrub seems to have changed colour a little. Is that normal?
- How do I use my Jucee Body scrub?
- Can I use Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth on my face?
- How many scrubs will I get out of one pouch?
What is Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth?
Scrub Me Smooth is our launch collection of body scrubs. We currently have three flavours available - The OG, Citrus Surprise and Minty Fresh. Our scrubs use a unique combination of natural ingredients to not only smooth the skin but also aid in soothing red or irritated skin. Our scrub leaves the body naturally moisturised, therefore removing the need to moisturise after a shower. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see what's coming next.
What's the difference between the three scrubs?
We've developed three flavours for you to choose from...or just try them all ;)
The OG - Our original body scrub recipe smells natural with hints of oat and almond.
Citrus Surprise - Our OG recipe with a zesty punch for those that love the smell of sweet orange and mandarin.
Minty Fresh - Enjoy our OG recipe with a sprinkle of peppermint goodness for that fresh feel.
Does Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth use natural ingredients?
We're chemical and paraben free and only use the best natural ingredients in all our products. We do recommend doing a small patch test before use.
How many times should I use Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth?
How often do you like to feel Jucee? We recommend scrubbing that gorgeous body of yours 2-3 times a week.
Can I use Scrub Me Smooth if I have a nut allergy?
Unfortunately our OG, Citrus Surprise and Minty Fresh scrubs contain sweet almond oil but we're working on something that will be nut free.
Are your products tested on animals?
We love our furry friends and wouldn't do such a thing!
Are your products just for women?
Scrub Me Smooth isn't just for women to enjoy, we do suggest getting the men in your life to try our products. Sick of their rough skin grazing your beautiful smooth skin? We definitely were! Let us know if you have any luck and what they think.
Are your products vegan?
Here at Jucee, our products are 100% vegan!
Can I use the Scrub Me Smooth Collection on sunburn?
If you've had a little too much fun in the sun, we recommend letting your sun burn ease before using our scrub. Nobody enjoys exfoliation on sun burnt skin...ouch!
Where are your products made?
All Jucee Body products are made in Sydney, Australia.
Can I use Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth while pregnant?
We've received great feedback from many of our glowing mama's to be. Whilst all our scrubs use only natural ingredients, if you're unsure we recommend to consult with your doctor before use.
What is the shelf life of Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth?
Our Jucee scrub has a shelf life of 6 months from opening. We recommend you don't leave us in a bathroom cupboard to collect dust though, tear open that pouch and get Jucee with us.
How do I store my Jucee Body scrub?
Our scrubs are in sealable and waterproof pouches so don't stress if it gets a little wet. After every use it's important to tightly reseal the pouch to avoid getting too much water inside. We recommend storing our scrub in a cool, dry place in between scrubs although it's ok to leave it in your shower as long as it's sealed tight.
My Jucee Body scrub seems to have changed colour a little. Is that normal?
If you notice the scrub changing colour a little, don't worry. That's just the turmeric slightly changing when it comes into contact with water. This has either occurred when you've popped your wet hand in the pouch or potentially not resealed after use. Don't stress, it's fine to continue use.
How do I use my Jucee Body scrub?
Here's an extended how to guide.
- Give the pouch a good massage and get the jucee-ness flowing
- Jump in the shower and wet your body. Don't apply on your dry skin
- Turn the water off (let's try save some water) and pat your hands dry before digging into the pouch
- Apply and scrub all over your body in circular motions using small portions at a time. Don't forget your heels, they’ll feel like you just had a pedicure.
- Don’t worry if you think your skin is going a little yellow, that’s the turmeric doing it’s thing and it'll wash away
- Turn the water back on and wash the Jucee goodness off your body and continue the rest of your shower
- Pat your body dry and feel your incredibly moisturised skin. Don’t stress about your towel, if there is any residue it’ll come off in the wash
- Repeat every 2-3 days
Don't forget to tightly seal the pouch closed after use.
Can I use Jucee Body Scrub Me Smooth on my face?
Whilst we've had many tell us that they love using our scrub on their face, everyone's skin sensitivity is different so we recommend you do a small patch test.
How many scrubs will I get out of one pouch?
Our Scrub Me Smooth collection currently comes in 250g pouches. You should easily get 6-8 scrubs out of each pouch.
Billing and Payments
Which payment methods are accepted?
Get Jucee and pay via the following accepted methods; PayPal, debit/credit card providers including Visa, Mastercard or Amex and Afterpay.
How can I use Afterpay?
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to purchase from us (Jucee Body) and pay later in 4 easy interest-free instalments.
How does Afterpay work?
To pay with Afterpay:
- Add your items to the cart
- Select Afterpay as the payment option at the checkout
- Signup or use your existing Afterpay account
- Once approved, we'll dispatch your order
- Is there any interest on the amount paid?
- No, there is no interest payable by you
What are other terms and conditions I need to be aware of?
Full terms & conditions are available at http://www.afterpay.com/terms
How often is repayment?
Afterpay offers your order to be paid in 4 instalments with repayment automatically occuring every 2 weeks.
How do I sign up for Afterpay?
Select Afterpay as a payment method (or visit the website).
You can register as you complete your purchase.
How do returns work with Afterpay?
We at Jucee Body will be able to initiate all eligible refunds on your behalf. Once completed, your refund will be applied to your order.
Does Afterpay charge interest?
There is no interest payable by you if you place an order using Afterpay.
Can I place an Afterpay order with you over the phone?
Afterpay is available as an online payment method and requires login credentials for authorisation. We at Jucee Body are unable to place an Afterpay order on your behalf.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
Delivery and Shipping
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- Can I only order via the website?
- Will you give out my details to third parties?
How much does shipping cost?
Currently, we only offer standard shipping with a tracking number.
- Standard shipping Australia wide flat rate - $5.00
Right now we only ship within Australia. Keep an eye out for when International becomes available.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Standard shipping: 3-5 business days
We will do our best to dispatch your order within 24 hours. If your order is placed after 1pm on Friday, it will be dispatched the following Monday.
Please be mindful that due to COVID-19, orders may take a little longer.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we currently only ship Australia wide. Keep an eye out for when International becomes available.
Can I change my shipping address?
Unfortunately, once you've placed your order we are unable to change your shipping address.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Unfortunately, once your order has been placed, we’re unable to cancel or make changes to your order. Please check out our refund and exchange policy.
Can I only order via the website?
Currently, we're 100% online and do not process orders via email, social or phone.
Will you give out my details to third parties?
Your privacy and trust means the world to us and we would NEVER disappoint you like that.
Refunds and Exchanges
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
Unfortunately we do not offer a refund or exchange for change of mind. We do however offer an exchange or refund for incorrect or faulty products within 7 days of receiving your product. If you have received an incorrect, damaged or faulty item, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number (please also include photos) and we will assess accordingly. For more information please visit our Refund and Exchange Policy.
Privacy and Terms of Service
What are your privacy and terms of service?
You can find our Terms of Service here.
Can I purchase e-gift cards via your website?
Currently we do not offer e-gift cards but are looking to add this in sometime soon. Stay tuned.